My friend turned 18 just before our state exams so he had drinks
out his back to celebrate the big 18 just after our exams were over. It was
really lovely seeing everyone because it was probably the first time I saw most
of my friends and I was able to have a conversation with them since we
graduated. I had made plans to meet other friends in town that night, so myself
and another friend headed into town around 11 to meet them. We had brought
heels with us but the weather was just too warm for heels so we both stayed in
our sandals. It was a really good night and it was a great way to celebrate
finishing my exams. I wore this dress from Dunnes Stores, and surprising its
one of the only things I have in royal blue, I wore it with this kimono which I
am in love with it goes with so much and I love the colours in it, which is
from Penny’s (Primark) and I wore it
with these sandals from New look.
I thought more photos were taken of the night but here are a
few.


No comments:
Post a Comment