Thursday, 31 July 2014

July Favourites

I feel like in nearly every favourite’s post I read people always say they felt that, that particular month flew by, but I really felt like July dragged on. I don’t know if it’s because I’m looking forward to London or if it’s because I know when July is over I will get my exam results, but I really felt that July was such a long month, but don’t get me wrong I had a great July I really did!!

My first July favourite are these Plimsolls from Office which I have done a post about here, I really am loving these shoes they go with everything and they are comfy for the most part. They took a while to break in and I went through a lot of plasters for my heels but they are fine now, but the true test will be when I am walking around London in them !!

I have been using this Aloe Fresh Moisturise from Vaseline every morning and after a shower and all I can say is its amazing. Its a light moisturiser which makes it perfect for using it in the morning but it also really hydrates the skin, which I find many light moistures don’t do, and I just smells amazing. I just really love using it, I feel really good after using it and so does my skin.

I have been unhappy with by normal brow routine lately and I really wanted to shake thing up, I have always been afraid of using pencils on my eyebrows just because I think they look to harsh, but I found this Eye Browpencil from Rimmel to be very good, it lightly sculpts my eyebrow shape without leaving them looking completely drawn on. I love the little brush on the lid which I then use gently back and forward through my eye brows just to give them a more natural look, the only thing I have to say is it’s not quite the right colour, its slightly more reddish/ash brown for me so I tend to run a brown shadow over it to get the correct colour for me.

My next two favourites come from across the pond, which Michelle so very kindly brought home for me. This Sephora brush in 55 is amazing, online it says I can be used for liquid and powder and I have tried both but I much prefer to use it for powder, it’s such a perfect shape especially so someone like me who doesn’t want to powder my whole face just certain areas its perfect! Next is this Sephora Cream Lip Stain which I always hear Lilly and Amelia and many other beauty bloggers rave about them and I think they are so worth the hype. First they colour payoff is unreal it’s so pigmented and Secondly I wore this to a BBQ where I was eating and drinking (without a straw, which is something I never do when wearing a bold lip!) and it didn’t budge, I was shocked, now I did wear a lip liner underneath so I don’t know if that helped it stay put and not bleed but either way this is now going to be my go to red lip!

I forgot to do a favourite memory last month, but for this month, one particular memory doesn’t stand out, but from the end of June through to the middle of July a lot of my friends where away, so just last week we all go together for one of my friends 18th and it was really great seeing everyone because some of the girls I hadn’t seen since graduation back in May, so that was by far one of my most enjoyable night in July.
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Life with Lizzy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig