Monday, 14 July 2014

New Shoes!


For the past while I've been living in the same shoes to the point where my soles are coming away from my converse, so with a shopping trip on the books I went on a mission to buy new shoes!

Fingers crossed if I get into the college I want In September, I'll have about a 15 minute walk to the train station and then another 15/20 minutes walk from the train station to the actually college so I was looking for shoes that would be comfortable and give good support to my feet aswell as being nice! 

I haven't bought shoes from Clarks since I was a child but while walking past the shop window they had a huge sale going on so I popped in not expecting much, but once I went in I fell in love with these two pairs of brogues. I've been an lover of brogues for awhile but I've never bought a pair. They're both very different, different material and different colour. One is a brown swede/soft leather and the other is a grey leather. They were both half price; the grey pair was €30 and the brown pair was €35. They were really a great bargain, they are both really good quality and I know I'll wear them a lot.

The last pair are Plimsolls form Office. I've been looking for a nice pair of Plimsolls for awhile especially on Asos but they never seem to have my size, but when I saw these in office I knew I had to have them! (Tad dramatic I know but I really did!). They were exactly what I was looking for something very neutral that I can wear with almost everything, but not too plan, I really like the snake print effect on them and I really like that they are a matte finish.



SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I've recently bought some new shoes too! Though I'm still waiting for a pair to get delivered! The ones you got are great, I love them all!

    melaniface

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes I'm really happy with them, where did you order your shoes from ?

      Delete

© Life with Lizzy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig