Its been quite awhile since I’ve done a haul post on my blog, I’ve haven’t really been buying a lot of beauty products recently, a few bits here or there or whenever I’ve ran out of certain products but nothing big or worth blogging about. Last week myself and Michelle went over to London to visit my Auntie and my adorable little cousin who I never get to see. We were both really excited to go back over and I managed to save quite a bit to allow myself to do some damage while Iwas over there! I think we both went over mainly for clothes but we may have gotten a little distracted by beauty and picked up a few bits! Everything I bought except Bioderma I am fully aware I can get in Dublin, but when you find yourself with money left over and in a big Boot, its just bound to happen really!
I’m going to start off with probably my favourite purchase and that is the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glastonberry. This was definitely a Michelle inspired purchase, I’ve seen it on her and it just looks amazing and I knew I had to have it.
The first shop we went to was John Bell and Croyden just off Oxford Street to stock up on Bioderma. You may consider 1 litter of Bioderma a bit excessive but we managed to justify it to ourselves because we can’t get it Dublin and nothing quite beats it for taking off heavy make up before I cleanse and 1 litter will last me awhile so it was worth it!
I know these candles aren’t beauty related but I just fell in love with these candles from H&M and I just said I’d through them in. I really love the scent of the candles and the design of the glass jars, I can’t wait to burn them down to the bottom and use the empty glasses for my makeup brushes.
On our way home we got the late flight so that meant when we were going through duty free there was no one around so we pretty much got free range at all the beauty stands, it was fab! I picked up from Mac the lip liner In Anticipation and the MSF in Soft & Gentle. Can I just say I really hate the new MSF packaging, there's actually nothing I like about it and I hate the way it opens but I've heard some great things about this highlighter and every time Michelle wears it I always ask what's she wearing because it just looks amazing on her. I’m really hoping it lives up to the hype because it killed me to buy it just because I really don’t like the packaging, silly I know but the truth.
Lastly I just picked up a few things in Boots that I’ve had on my list for too long but I just never picked up. The only product I’ve had before was the Rimmel Stay Matte powder and I picked that up because I misplaced my one at home. The L’Oreal True Match foundation, the Soap & Glory Solar Powder and the Max Factor Cream Blush are all products I’ve been meaning to try out for ages. Then I just picked up one of the new Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Seductive Pink to try out and because it just looked so pretty.
.jpg)



Oh my god, the new packaging for MSF looks rotten!! Why did they change it?! :-( I hope you and Michelle had a lovely time in London xx
ReplyDeleteclionahill.com
I know doesn't it, I have no idea why they changed it they never change their packaging. Ah thanks we had an amazing time :)) x x
DeleteLovely picks! I really want to try the new Max Factor blushes and the Soap and Glory solar powder!
ReplyDeletexx