L’Oreal- Skin
Perfection Miracle Cleansing Oil
I really really like this product, I have only been using
this for around two weeks now but I think its love, but I’m going to hold back
on saying that because it’s my first time trying a cleansing oil and I heard
about a few other good ones out there, but I really like this, I’ve stopped
using my Bioderm once I tried this. It takes off makeup really well, even water
proof mascara and a bold lip and it leaves my skin looking really healthy. My skin
has been looking really well in the past few weeks and the only thing I have
changed in my skincare routine is this so I’m leaning to put my good skin down
to this cleansing oil.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth- Heat Protection
I’ve had a lot of time on my hands and I have
been getting a little experimental with my hair (which for me is like curling
it!!) but most of this requires heat. I’ve been using this on my hair just
after I come out of the shower. I haven’t seen drastic improvement but my hair hasn’t
been dried out yet or it doesn’t seem to be more damaged than normal.
Soap & Glory the Scrub of your Life
I've had this
for a while but never really used it much but like I’ve said I have some extra
time on my hands so I’ve been giving fake tan a try, I've tried using fake tan
a little but it always looked horrid on me I think it’s because of my dry skin.
I've been using this to gently exfoliate my skin. I really like this, it's not
too rough on the skin and it does do a really good job of leaving the skin
smooth and it smells amazing.
Prevalin Allergy
The weather in Ireland over the last few weeks has been amazing, but sadly for
me the pollen was really high, which left me with really bad hayfever. Some
days I couldn't even wear mascara because my eyes where constantly watering.
But every morning I take this and it really eases the symptoms for me, it doesn’t
fully get rid of them but I don’t think I could go a day without, whenever I have
forgotten to take it I am miserable with hayfever, it has been a lifesaver for
the summer months.
No7 Peony Petals Blush
Palette
I really like this blush, it’s such a pretty colour for
summer, and mixed together with the highlighter gives a gorgeous glow to the checks.
It’s perfect for a subtle colour on the checks and I really like how both highlighter
and blush are taken care of in one compact.

Lovely favourites, i love soap and glory products, especially their scrubs!
ReplyDeletexprincessjas | ♥