Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Review | Real Techniques Bold Metals Flat Contour Brush


I’ve had my eye on this brush for so long, its just so pretty. I already have a few real techniques brushes and they are honestly some of my faves so I had a feeling that their new collection would be just as good and whilst I’m not the biggest fan of the brush handle the brush itself is stunning!
The brush shape is just amazing, I feel like how I apply contour has forever changed, it creates the most perfect line for check bones and because of the dense bristles it allows you to really control the powder so you don’t have a lot of fall out. The shape of the brush is so clever, the way I like to use it is to create the line on my check bones and then blend it out with back and forward motions and slight up and down motions, keeping the brush horizontal. I then turn it vertically and bend again and almost going down the check, but at this stage there is practically nothing left on the bristles but this just gives the most natural yet defined contouring ever. Then only bad thing I can say is I’m just not a fan of the handle, I really don’t like rose gold and the shape of the handle isn’t something I’m mad about but I can completely oversee that because its honestly my favourite brush in my collection.

Have you tried any of the Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection ?
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I've got this one too, even though it's pricey it's amazing!!

    Http://ariannachatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Life with Lizzy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig