Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Current Contour Favs!


I decided to write this blog post all about my current contouring favourites because I normally try and not use any powders when I’m doing my makeup because I have dry skin but lately its been a lot better so I’ve started using these two products in my contouring routine and I’m really enjoying using them, when paired together they make such a great match for natural contouring, which is something I always want to achieve, I'm really not a big fan of dramatic contouring.

Real Techniques Bold Metals Flat Contour Brush 301
I’m not going to say much about this brush except that I love it because I wrote a full review about it over here!

Mac MSF Soft & Gentle
Firstly I have to say I really don’t like the packaging of this MSF and it did almost stop me from buying it, but Michelle has it and it always lookes so nice on her so I bought it just hoping that I can get past the packaging, and I definitely can this highlighter is so pretty! It has fast become one of my favourite highlighters, next to Benefit Whats Up. I love the brown undertones in this highlighter and it has the perfect amount of shimmer to add a lovely glow to the face. Theres something I really love about this highlighter and I'm not sure what it is but when I wear it it just makes my skin look so fresh and healthy and it catches the light perfectly, but if you do apply it with a big brush it can end up looking like you've just put shimmer all over your face because the powder is so fine, but if you apply it carefully a with a  small tapered brush this doesn't happen.

Soap & Glory Solra Powder
I heard quite a few people rave about this bronzer and I can see why its pretty amazing! I think its a really great multi purpose bronzer. It is split into two sides, one matte and one shimmer. The matte side has a cool undertone and the shimmer side has a warm undertone. This is probably why I love it so much because the matte side is perfect for sculpting and the shimmer is perfect to adding colour and warmth to the face. I also really like the packaging and it comes with a nice size mirror to. I use to use a warm undertoned bronzer for sculpting but once I tried this bronzer I don't think I could go back, using the cool toned bronzer gives a lovely natural finish which is something I definitely prefer. 

Do you have any favourite contouring products?
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Life with Lizzy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig