I am very bad at narrowing things down when it comes to packing, I never know what products should get the cut and I always end up over packing. I’m going to London for a few days and I tried really hard this time to only bring products I know I’ll need and use. So these are the products that made the cut.
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
Bobbi Brown’s Creamy Concealer
Soap & Glory Kick Ass powder.
Inglot Blush in 32
Benefit What’s Up
Smashbox Full Exposure palette
Bobbie Brown Long Wear Cream Eyeshadow in Beach Honey
L’Oreal Super Liner
Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara
Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil
Lipstick Queen Invisible Liner
Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpuckers Nudest
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 02 Frambourjoise
Rimmel Lipstick in 107
Written out in a list makes it seem like I’m bringing even more than I am, but when its all in my makeup bag it seems like I’m bringing barely anything. Its an achievement for my to be able to fit my makeup, my eyeshadow palette and my makeup brushes in the same makeup bag!
Do you have any essential products you bring in your travel makeup ?


Great selection of products! x
ReplyDeleterosyannajane.blogspot.com // bloglovin.com/annatranter
Thank you :) x
Delete