Saturday, 31 January 2015

FOTD | Blue Eyes



This is one of my favourite eye looks to do. Its really simple and really flattering to blue eyes. All the other face products are products I would always reach for, except for the Nars Sheer Glow foundation. It was a Christmas present form Michelle and from the first time wearing it I was in love this foundation is really great, but I’ll have a full review coming soon! 
For my eyes I didn’t bother using a primer and I just went straight in with using the Bobbi Brown single eye shadows first. I used 30 Wheat which is a light ash beige colour all over my lid and then I used 21 Blonde, which is a medium ash brown in the crease and then blended  them out really well. I then used 11 Rich Brown, which is a deep warm brown on the outside of my crease for extra definition. I put a little bit of Blonde under my eye to create more of a smokey eye effect. I then added probably one of my favourite makeup products ever, the Bobbie Brown Long Wear Cream Eyeshadow in Beach Honey all over my lid. I really wanted to put some under my eye but because its in a pot it can be a little awkward to apply in small amounts so I reach for the  Rimmel Scandal Eyes, Eye Shadow Stick in 002 Bulletproof Beige, which is a really similar colour I used this under my eyes. Because there was a lot going on with products I decided not to go for a heavy black liner and instead I used Mac liner teddy on my upper lid and the I used it about half way up my water line, again to get a very smoked out effect. I used the Benefit they’re real Mascara on my lashes. I didn’t actually use the mac quad on my eyes, I used the top row which are Cork and Blanc Type for my eye brows, I used cork through my eye brows and then Blanc Type as a highlighter.
I really hope you enjoyed this post, its my first of this type and hopefully the first of many, but I just really wanted to share this eye look with you as whenever I wear it I always get complemented and asked what products I’ve used. Do you have any products that really suit blue eyes or even your own eye colour ?






SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Life with Lizzy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig