Sunday, 24 August 2014

Top Ten Tag



Thank you so much to Michelle and Kate for tagging me for this tag, I would like to tag any beauty lovers out there who would have a hard time narrowing everything down to one product as much as I did!


1. Foundation
Hands down my favourite foundation is the Bobbie Brown Moisture Rich Foundation, I just makes my skin look really healthy. It’s actually something I don’t take about on my blog at all I really should, especially for all my dry skin girls out this foundation is a game changer!

2. Powder
Having dry skin powder isn’t something I use often so I honestly just don’t have a favourite, but if I need a  powder I just use the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

3. Concealer
I have two new concealers that I haven’t tried out yet but at the moment my favourite is Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, I think it is just perfect for all over use, and it matches my skin colour perfectly, I can’t tell you how many conlcealers I have that are just too dark for me.

4. Blush
Mac MSF Stereo Rose!

5. Bronzer 
I really love the Bourjois Bronzing Primer, most of the time I actually wear it over my foundation and lightly blend it into my skin and it just gives very subtle contouring and I much prefer using cream products on my skin than powders.

6. Highlighter
I really love Benefit Whats Up Highlighter, I’m personally not mad on the packaging but the product really makes up for it. It gives such a lovely natural glow to the skin.

7. Mascara
I actually don’t have a favourite Mascara when I’m finished with one I just buy a different mascara, I honestly think there are too many mascaras out there to constantly stick to one. I have a few I like, Benefit They’re Real and I really like Rimmel Accelerator Endless Mascara

8. Eyeshadow
Ah I don’t anyone could ever have one favourite eyeshadow, I really love my Naked Palette, and from my Mac palette my favourite colours would probably be Mulch, Rule and Blanc Type.

9. Brows
At the moment I’m having a bit of a brow dilemma, no matter what I use I’m just really unhappy so I’m afraid I just don’t have a favourite brow product.

10. Lip Product
This is such a hard one for me, if you saw my recent Travel Makeup, I went away for a week and I brought 5 lip products with me, lip products are my addiction, I don’t think you can beat a classic red lip and my new favourite red lip is the Sephora Lip Cream Stain in 01, another lip favourite of mine is Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker in Nudest.
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. So happy you did this tag. :D For eyebrows I would recommend Benefits Gimme Brow, it's amazing. I felt the same when it came to picking one lipstick. x www.katesperks.blogpot.ie

    ReplyDelete

© Life with Lizzy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig