On my recent trip to London with Michelle we both decided that we couldn't go over to London for a week without visiting the sea side town of Brighton. As soon as we arrived I feel in love with Brighton, there was just such a lovely feel about the town. Everything was so nice, the buildings were so pretty and it had such a lovely buzz about it and it was full of people enjoying the lovely weather.
We spent the day walking along the Pier and the beach, making our way down to the iconic beach huts. We stopped along the way on the grass and chilled out for awhile and enjoyed the sunshine. We then walked through the lanes. We really picked a great day to go for weather because for the rest of our trip in London we got nothing but rain! I would love to go back to Brighton, its such a lovely place.
I got my dress in the Dorothy Perkins sale for €12.50, my kimono, sandles and bag are from New Look.












I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteMakes for such a god read!
redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk