Thursday, 28 August 2014

OOTD- Primark Cardigan

I bought this cardigan in Primark on Totem Court road for so many reasons; the length, the colour, the fabric which is ridiculously soft and just over all I fell in love with it. I have to say I much prefer Autumn/Winter than Spring/Summer. I love my cardigans, jumpers and scarves and it is just not acceptable to wear them in Summer! So I really wanted to do an OOTD post with this cardigan and also with these boots which I got in H&M in London as well.


As I’ve said my cardigan is from Primark and so is my T-shirt and Jeans and my Boots are from H&M and my bag is from Dorothy Perkins.







SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely cardi! I agree I also prefer Autumn & Winter fashion :)

    www.nina-francesca.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Life with Lizzy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig