There are more times than I would
like to admit where I haven’t left enough time to do my makeup. Its either
because I have spent that extra ten minutes in bed or I had to watch the end of
that program or even spent to long trying to figure out what to do with my
hair! Either way I have my ‘Back up Plan’ to save me! These are products which I
have figured out work really well together for me and I can apply them in a little
more than 5 minutes. Which means I wont be late and I wont be looking bare
faced either, which is always a win!
Benefit | The Pore Fessional
I usually always moisturiser
again before I put my makeup on but if I’m in a rush and don’t have time I use
this primer. It smooth’s out my skin and it keeps my makeup on for longer. I only
use it around my T zone.
Rimmel | Wake Me Up concealer
This creamy concealer is my
life saver, I really love it. It’s perfect for under eyes and spots and It’s really
easy to blend out.
Benefit | Hello flawless Oxygen Wow foundation
I always chose this foundation when I don’t have a lot of
time because a little of it goes a long way and it is really easy to blend it
out, and the coverage can be built up without looking cakey.
Rimmel | Stay Matte Pressed Powder
This is just perfect for setting my makeup under my eyes and
for my T zone. When in a hurry, who has time for loose powders?
Mac | MSF
Stereo Rose
This is perfect for just a quick sweep over the apples of
the cheek to add a bit of colour to my face, and it’s very hard to go overboard
with this blusher which is perfect if I’m not fully paying attention, when it’s
early in the morning.
Benefit | What's Up highlighter
Out of all the other products this would be one of the most
time consuming products as once I ‘draw’ it on (per say) you do have to blend
it out. It can be a little tedious as I find it doesn’t blend out the best, but
I always use it when I’m in a rush as I feel I’ve cut a lot of corners with the
rest of my makeup that I’m always afraid it won’t look right but when I use
this highlighter I feel my face just looks more put together. Silly I know but that’s
the truth!
Benefit | Gimme Brow
This is another product I love, it’s so simply and fast. Just
one or two brushes through my eyebrows and I’m done.
Mac | Eyeliner, Teddy
I do like to have a little colour on my eyes so I just draw
a thick line on my top lid and blend it out. It very hard to make a mistake
with this because I blend it out so it’s perfect.
Rimmel | Scandal Eyeshadow Crayon, Bad Bronze
I just use this over the eyeliner and bring it up to my
crease, it’s a lighter colour than the eyeliner so it just creates a really
nice effect on the eyes when blended out and gives a look that some effort was
put in, when really it took me less than a minute to do.
Rimmel | Scandal Eyes eyeliner, Nude
As most of the time when I’m
rushing, it’s the morning; I find my eyes are looking a bit red and tired. So I
never leave the house without this on my waterline to brighten my eyes up.
Soap
and Glory| Sexy Motherpucker, Nudists
This is just perfect to give the lips a little colour and a little
gloss. It can be applied without a mirror and it’s very hard to mess up.
Rimmel | Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara
There is no particularly
mascara I use when I have no time I just use whatever one is in my makeup bag
at that time, which at the moment is this one which I really like.


No comments:
Post a Comment