Friday, 4 April 2014

Collective Birthday Haul






So as promised from my March Favourites, this is just a blog post about what I have bought from the past month with money and vouchers I got from my birthday. I didn’t buy any of this in the one shopping trip. My birthday was the 5th of mach but I had a party on the 15th so I just considered March to be my birthday month this year! Since I went a bit crazy and I also bough lots of clothes that didn’t feature in this blog post, I am officially on a spending ban for April (although I have several plans this month that involve money!)




My first stop was Mac where I bought the cult beauty favourite, the MSF in Stereo Rose. I then wanted to buy a paint pot in Painterly and Rubenesque. Painterly wasn’t in stock so I just went for Rubenesque, I wanted to buy some pigments, but the two I wanted were again out of stock so I got samples of the two. But to finish off the purchase I bought the Mac 217 brush.



Next was a trip to boots and after seeing so many glowing reviews about the Benefit Gimme Brow I made my way over to the Benefit counter where the makeup artist tried it on me in Medium/Dark  and I knew it was love! No exgradation, I’m in love, I find myself not wanting to leave the house without this on my brows it’s so good and gives such a natural finish, which is always what I want with my brows! She also tried on their Hello Flawless foundation on me in Ivory which I thought was really nice on the skin. I then just repurchased my favourite mascara and then made my way to the skincare aisles where I picked up the Glyserin and Rosewater for my skin and then I just picked up the Johnson’s baby shampoo for my makeup brushes.




I then decided to take advantage of Escentual’s offer of 1/3 off La Roche Posay and picked some shampoo for dry scalp, hand cream and the Hydaphase Intense Rich cream. I also bought a travel size of Bioderma to try.




Last but not least I just bought this the other day, I have decided I’m not going to buy any more eyeshadows as I have so many, but before I stop I want to just fill my Inglot and  Mac palette up. I have 4 spaces in my Mac and three in my Inglot, so I decided to just fill my Inglot palette before my spending ban of April takes places. I really love the colours I picked and they complement the colours that were already in the palette really well.


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Life with Lizzy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig