Wednesday, 26 March 2014

What's on my missing list ?

I would consider myself a careful person I never lose money or important letters and every time I use my makeup I put it back into its place or if I rushing out I leave it laid out on my chest of draws and then when I get home or In the morning I'l put it back in its place. I always do this and I always have but I don't know what it is but there are several things that have gone missing on me and it never seems to be my drugstore makeup but here are a few things that are on my missing list 

  1. Mac  | Lipstick  in Angle- I've only bought this not long ago and I think I've used it like three times and I can't find it anywhere I have a feeling I've left it in a friend’s house after a night out, so it might be recovered. Fingers crossed. I have actually had this post written awhile now and just the other day I found my lipstick in my jacket pocket, woo. I guess I am a little careless!
  2. Real Techniques | Angled Eyebrow Brush-I only got the eye brush set at Christmas and I was loving using the angled eye brush as it was thicker than any of my other eye brow brushes and one day I just couldn't find it and I've looked everywhere and I haven't been able to find it at all 
  3. Mac | Gel Eyeliner- I think this was one of the first things I've purchased in mac and around 6 months ago it went on missing and I honestly haven't a clue what happened to it or where it went and I love using it. 
  4. Benefit | What's Up- I bought this in Dublin airport with Michelle In duty free and fell in love but sadly it also joined the missing list ages ago and I loved it so much I bought it again but I didn't mind so much as it's one of my favourite highlighters.  I'm still hoping that it will turn up when my other one is all gone. 
  5. Smashbox | BB Cream- this is one of the only BB creams I really liked. it was really nice on my dry skin but it also joined my missing list but I'm not as bothered about this one as it only had about three more applications left in it so I got my moneys worth from it. 
  6. Elf | Angled Eyebrow Brush- I only had this like two weeks and it joined the missing list. I can't really remember it being a great brush and I have a few other eyebrow brushes so I wasn't as upset about this one as I was with the others. 
  7. Mac | Flat Foundation Brush- I have no idea what happened to this brush I actually think I'm jinxed when it comes to brushes!! 

I sometimes feel that a little leprechaun is following me and picking up all the makeup I drop.


Have you ever lost your favourite makeup item ? 

I want to wish Michelle a happy 18th Birthday !
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. God my own missing list is probably in double figures, its really funny because I've also misplaced a Mac Foundation brush too!

    Holly / Faceldn.com

    ReplyDelete

© Life with Lizzy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig