Saturday, 1 March 2014

February Favourites



February for me has been a really tough month, between my exams and then this last week of getting the results of those exams having a ‘breakdown of communication’ with my school over my leaving cert and my dyslexia (it’s very complicated). And at the end of January my mam received some really devastating news about her health so February has been our whole family pulling together and being there for each other and my mam and just yesterday my mam was brought home from hospital which were all delighted about. She has a long road ahead of her but she is on the road to recovery which is great.


John Bishop | How did it all happen? My story
My first favourite has kept me smiling and distracted through this tough time which is exactly what I needed, and that is John Bishop’s autobiography. I got this book for Christmas off my sister, we both watch ‘A league of their own’ religiously and any stand up comedians really. John Bishop is by far one of my favourite comedians so I was delighted to receive his book

Yankee Candle | Sicilian Lemon
Because I’ve spent quite a lot of my time in my room this month between studying and blogging I have been lighting candles to create a nice calm atmosphere in my room and this candle has been perfect. I’m not a big lover of sweet candles and this has a nice citrus smell to it which I really like.

Aldo | Purse
My next favourite was an slightly early birthday present from my sister, I can be very picky when it to purses as I only like certain styles. Any that I did see in the style I liked never had enough card slots. But in aldo one day I found this lovely purse and knew it would be perfect. i love the black leather and the little bits of gold on the outside and I love how much I can fit in the inside! 

Wet n Wild | single eye shadow Crème Brúléet
Since Wet n’ Wild have come to Ireland I of course had to make several purchases and my favourite so far has been this single eye shadow Crème Brúléet. It’s the perfect all over the lid natural colour and I’m in love with the creamy texture of this eye shadow.

L’Oréal | Super Liner Perfect Slim
I have recently picked up this eye liner in a much needed shopping trip to boots. I have always struggled with mastering the perfect liquid eye liner but since I’ve picked this one up it has become much easier. The nib is perfect for getting a nice thin black line on the upper lid, so I have been wearing this nonstop since I’ve bought it.

SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Great post and you have a wonderful blog, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete

© Life with Lizzy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig