I was delighted to find out that I was nominated for the
Leibster Award by the lovely Michelle
The Rules for this Award are:
You must link back to the person who nominated you
You have to answer 11 questions from the person who
nominated you
You have to make 11 questions for the persons you are
nominating
You have to nominate 5, 11 or 30 blogs with less than 200
followers to answer your question
You are not allowed to nominate the person who nominated
you!
My Questions:
- What was your first post about?
- What is currently on your beauty wish list?
- What is your favouite makeup brand?
- What is your favourite skincare brand?
- Best and worst things about blogging?
- Would you rather leave the house with your makeup done and not your hair or your hair done with no makeup?
- What is your favourite place that you ever visited?
- What was your first blog post about?
- Give two random facts about yourself?
- Name one thing you can’t leave the house without?
- How long does it take you to do your makeup?
What made you start your blog?
I wanted to have a creative outlet that I could use to
distract myself a little through 6th year and also I just really
love reading blogs and I wanted to voice my opinion
What is your favourite drugstore beauty product?
Probably my Rimmle London nude eye liner or my Maybelline
colour tattoo in on and on bronze
What is your favourite high end beauty product?
My Mac lipstick in angle or my Mac palette
What is your favourite time of year and why?
Probably Christmas, I have a really big family and it’s the
one time of year that we all come together and spend the holidays with each
other which I love (if we all don’t kill each other!)
What are your blogging goals?
To be able to keep posting once a week until after June and
then hopefully more a few times a week after June
What is currently on your fashion/ beauty wish list?
I have my eye on the Bobbie brown Brightening Finishing
Powder in Porcelain Pearl or I would love a Tom Ford lipstick!
When did you start your blog?
Just two weeks ago!
Best and worst things about blogging?
So far the worst has been being organised and trying to get
good bright pictures with the Irish weather. The best is probably letting my
creative side out and finding new blogs which are amazing.
Who is your fashion inspiration?
I don’t think I model my look after one particular person, I’m
always on instagram looking for inspiration, but I do love Zoella’s styles.
What is your favourite place that you ever visited?
Canada, I was there October 2012 I feel in love. I would
love to live there when I’m older.
What was your first blog post about?
My Mac Pro Palette.
I nominate anyone who wants to do this tag!

No comments:
Post a Comment