![]() |
| I like to think my palette is well loved. (Read: dirty!) |
My Mac pro palette is my most
loved beauty item. It was one of the very first things I bought from Mac. I
bought it with three eye shadows to start off, and my total was €64. It was and
still is the most I have ever spent in one transaction, but I have never
regretted it. My first three shades were Charcoal brown, Swiss Chocolate and
Mulch. I then bought my next two on a shopping trip when I was in London, and I
then gradually picked up the other shades spontaneously on various shopping
trips. My three
favourites include:
Mulch
this is my favourite for colour; I love the
bronze tone it has in it. I use this most for when I’m creating a smoky eye. I
don’t like to use black liner much so when I wear a smoky eye I like to just
line half my lower lid and my full upper lid with mulch and slightly blend it
just to define the eye. The bronze in the shadow really helps the blue in my
eyes pop, which I love.
Folie
this is by far my most worn eye shadow. I wear this
whenever I’m wearing an everyday natural makeup look. It’s a satin finish which
gives the eye shadow a really soft quality and it is also matte which is
perfect for natural makeup. I love the reddish tone this colour has and it can
look quite plum as well which I really like. When I wear this shadow I mostly
wear it with the wet n wild single eye shadow Crème Brúléet the two really
complement each other and my eye colour, which I love.
Honesty
is another favourite of mine it’s the
perfect colour for a makeup look that’s a bit more than a natural makeup look. I’ll
wear this colour if I know I’m going out and then maybe going for dinner or
meeting up with friends later and want my makeup just to be a step above the
natural look if that makes sense. It does contain a slight shimmer and again a
bronze colour to it, which is what I love about this shadow.


No comments:
Post a Comment