Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Cream Eye Shadows




There is just something I really love about cream eye shadows, I don’t know if its because they are just so easy to use, or because they are just so pretty but cream eye shadows are definitely becoming a bit of an addition for me.  Here are some of my favourites:

Maybelline 24HR Colour Tattoo | On and on Bronze & Pink Gold
Of course I couldn’t talk about cream eye shadows without mentioning the colour tattoos! They are deffinitly up there for the best cream eye shadows. The formulation is really great, they are so creamy and blend like a dream! In saying that I also have a colour tattoo in the colour Permanent Taupe which is a matte shade and I’m really not a big fan of it, I will be talking about it in more detail in a new blog post next week.  On and on bronze is probably the one I use the most out of the two of these, it works really well all over the lid and blended out just to give a pop of colour to the eyes or to use a base to a smoky eye. Pink Gold is also really nice but I tend to not use it as much, but if I am feeling brave and feeling like a pop of pink on the eyes this is the first product I will reach for.

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow | Beach Honey & Beach Bronze
Woah just when I thought cream eyeshadows couldn’t get any creamy, these shadows just melt under your fingers, they are so easy to apply and blend unbelievably well and bonus it never creases! I’m going to risk saying it but I think these may be my favourite eye products, they just feel amazing to wear, on their own or under eyeshadows they just look great on the eyes. I really love both sades, Beach Honey is a gorgeous cream shade with a little bit of a peachy undertone, its great for all over the lid to brighten up the eyes. Beach Bronze is much more of a brown bronze than the colour tattoo On and on Bronze . Its really flattering to blue eyes and is perfect by itself or under eyeshadows.

Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot | Rubensque 
This colour is just amazing, its very dual chrome, it can look peachy and then more gold depending on the light which is why I just love it! Again the formulation is amazing, blends like a treat. My favourite way to wear this is under gold toned eyeshadows because it really makes them pop!

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow | Bikini-tini
This is from the Bronze of Champions set and is only a small size, but it does the job! The colour is similar to the Bobbi Brown Beach Honey but instead of a peachy undertone it has more of a yellow undertone. It blends really nicely and it is really creamy, I would say its not as pigmented as all of the others but again it is really nice and it is perfect for all over the lid or even as an eyeshadow base.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eye Shadow Stick | 002 Bulletproof Beige, 011 Bluffing & 003 Bad Girl Bronze
So I know that these are more eye crayons than cream eye shadows but the consistency is so similar and creamy I said I would throw them into this post. These are really nice and because they are in stick form they are great for travel. I have already mentioned 011 Bluffing in a monthly favourites and I loved it so much I had to add more colours to the collection. They are super pigmented and easy to blend, not as easy as the shadows above but not difficult either! 002 Bulletproof Beige is a lovely beige colour with a yellow undertone and is great all over the eyes for tired days to contrasts any red you may have on your eyelids. 011 Bluffing is a cool toned taupe colour, which I really like because most eyeshadows I have are much more warmer colours so its nice to have this in my collection. 003 Bad Girl Bronze is probably my favourite, and yes there is a pattern I love any Bronzy colours! Compared to the other bronze colours this has a much more of a copper/red tone to it which is just really flattering to blue or green eyes.
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. I love a good cream eyeshadow! I always have Maybelline 24HR Colour Tattoo On and on Bronze and the two MAC Paint pots that I own (painterly and pink) in reach for day to day use. I really want to try out the Rubensque shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Maybelline colour tattoos are really great especially for what you pay for them in comparison to the others, I really want to try the paint pot in painterly , i think that's going to be my next mac purchase! Rubensque is really georgous and it is really flattering for blue or green eyes!

      Delete
  2. Love on and on!! Haven't tried the rimmel or mac one,must add it to my list lol

    ReplyDelete

© Life with Lizzy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig